BED & BREAKFAST
in Islip Village
Richard and Mary Giles
The Walk, Islip
Oxon OX5 2SD.
Riversdale is a family home in the centre of Islip Village, with 1/3rd acre of secluded garden, and private parking.
The house dates from 1760.
We have two double rooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a twin bedded room. Each has a colour television and tea and coffee making facilities.
· 5 miles N.E of Oxford.
· 6 miles from Woodstock.
· 1mile from the A34.
· Between J8 and J9 of the M40
· At the junction of the River Ray and the River Cherwell.
· 1 hr from Heathrow Airport.
· On the Oxfordshire Way footpath.
· The Oxfordshire Cycleway.
· The National Cycle Network No 51.
· Near the Otmoor RSPB Reserve.
First Great Western Trains run a regular train service from Bicester to
Oxford, calling at Islip.
· Islip to Oxford 13 minutes.
· Oxford to London 1 hour.
· Islip to Bicester also takes 13 minutes, and Bicester Village Outlet Shopping is 10 minutes walk from the station.
Islip village dates from the Saxon
period, was the birthplace of Edward
the Confessor, and is now a
There are two pubs serving meals
in the village, a Village Hall Shop and Sports facilities nearby.
Bed and Breakfast
is charged at £30 single,£55 double